Two more days to go! The Python Training will start on October 22, 2012 (Monday) and will last up to October 24 (Wednesday.)
- We are reminding again and requesting all participants to please bring with you your existing Programming 1 Syllabus, laboratory exercises, lecture presentations, and materials that you’ve been using in your Programming 1 course.
- Since no participant emailed me back on food restrictions, we have finalized our lunch and snack menu. I hope we won’t hear of special food arrangements from participants on the actual training days because the reminder has been announced ahead.
- We have also finalized printing the name tags and certificates. Please inform us of any corrections to names so we can immediately reprint.
- Student ushers will be available to accommodate you on your way to F613C laboratories. There will be two assistant trainers aside from the main lecturer. Two computer laboratory assistants will also be around for hardware problems.
- We will exactly start the registration at 8:00 am and end at 8:10 am. The program starts at 8:11 am so we can cover more Python topics.
Please be on time.
Find attached spreadsheet for your grouping. You may select your team leader. Please take note of your team assignments as attached in the program. Your seats will be arranged according to your grouping.